Sunday October 18, 2015, 3 p.m.
Heritage Walking Tour
+ social at the historic Huether Hotel
Building Waterloo walking tour
- Learn how Waterloo grew from a gristmill to a city.
- See buildings from each of 10 development eras.
- 200 years of history in 90 minutes!
- Discover invisible streams under your feet!
- Discover historic buildings (in clever disguises)
ACO & NextGen members FREE. Future members $12
3 p.m. Meet at Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery, 25 Caroline St. N., Waterloo.
4:30 p.m. “Drinks and Debrief” at the historic Huether Hotel, 59 King St. N., Waterloo